- Moye, O'Brien, Pickert & Dillon, LLP was established in 1989 and during the last 28 years has grown into a nationally recognized construction law firm with a practice dedicated to problem resolution in all aspects of the construction business.
- We serve our clients throughout the United States of America (from California to Maine to Florida), the Caribbean basin, Central America, and Canada and seek to establish and maintain long-term, ongoing relationships with our clients.
- We provide legal services ranging from contract negotiations to the prosecution of mega-claims on complex construction projects.
- We utilize our in-depth understanding of technical and legal issues in developing creative problem-solving approaches in an attempt to extricate our clients from unavoidable controversies at the earliest practicable, most economical and beneficial juncture.
- Our firm is one of fifteen nationally ranked firms in the Construction Practice in Chambers & Partners The Client's Guide, where four of the firm's partners are individually rated as well.
- Our firm has received the highest rating in Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.