Mr. Dillon's practice involves representing general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and owners in connection with all aspects of the construction industry, from procurement (contract preparation and negotiation through bid protests) to claim development and prosecution / defense of claims, in all forms of dispute resolution (mediation, arbitration, dispute review boards and litigation before state and federal courts as well as administrative tribunals). Mr. Dillon's background is in construction management and he has approximately four years of construction field experience working for a general contractor and various trade contractors.
- 1996: Florida and Georgia
- 1997: U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida; U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh and Federal Circuits.
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, with honors,1995.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, with high honors (1992); Theta Chi (President); Florida Blue Key Leadership Honorary; Golden Key Honor Society; Student Traffic Court Justice.
- Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar
- Leader in Construction by Chambers and Partners, 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers - Construction Law
- The Legal 500 - Construction
- Presenting various construction law topics for certified contractors' continuing education classes, contractors' trade associations, the Construction Law course for graduate and law students at the University of Florida, and client organizations.
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Georgia
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Forum Committee on the Construction Industry, Litigation and Public Contract Law Sections)
- Associate Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Associated General Contractors of America