Ms. Royce's practice focuses on construction and commercial litigation. Ms. Royce has experience in several facets of the construction industry and the construction law profession, from procurement (contract preparation and negotiation), to claim development and defense of claims, to alternative dispute resolution processes.
Ms. Royce's most recent work includes working with the design-builder on the extension of a major highway in Texas with claims in excess of $450 million and working with an EPC contractor with claims in excess of $200 million on a 1000 megawatt natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant in Maryland.
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- 2018, Florida
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Activities and Honors: Journal of Law and Public Policy; Virgil D. Hawkins County Court Mediation Clinic; Dean's List Fall 2016 – Fall 2017
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science, 2015
- Activities and Honors: Dean's list; Admissions Ambassador; Alpha Delta Pi