Mr. Tribbey resolves construction and other commercial disputes. Generally, Mr. Tribbey assists prime contractors throughout the United States in the prosecution and defense of claims against private and public owners, as well as subcontractors and other lower-tier entities. Such claims include those for extra work, project delays, disruption, design liability, and defective workmanship. Mr. Tribbey also has experience in the negotiation and resolution of various employment and contract-related disputes on behalf of companies and individuals.
Mr. Tribbey is a member of the Florida bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida. Mr. Tribbey also has experience with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Florida Commission on Human Relations, and the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes.
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- 2017, Florida
- 2017, U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2017
- Activities and Honors: Florida Law Review, Executive Articles Editor; Native American Law Student Association, Founding Vice President; Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Appellate Advocacy; UF Supreme Court, Chief Justice; Florida Blue Key; University of Florida Hall of Fame, 2017
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Psychology (Sociology Minor), 2008
- New Hope for Kids, Board Member
- Legal Aid Society, Guardian Ad Litem
- Nemours Children's Hospital, 2019 Gala Host Committee
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association